SAS - Today - Associate Information Security Engineer - Cary
- Working in GIS (Global Information Security) on Web Application Security
SAS - 2019 - Security Intern - Cary
- Worked in GIS (Global Information Security) on researching and implementing new REST API Gateway policies leveraging Apigee. Maintained and further developed deployment automation service for Apigee. Security reviewed web applications for deployment using SAST, DAST, Dependency checking. Researched docker, kubernetes and deployment best practices.
SAS - 2018 - Developer Intern - Cary
- Headed a project that streamlines the creation and maintenance of pipeline nodes in Viya's Model Studio. Written in Electron, this included writing a JS API to interface with the Model Studio Server backend and building a dynamic visual editor for the supporting files to new or existing nodes. Provided CRUD functionality to the internal exchange.
Pentair - 2017 - Developer Intern - Raleigh Research lab.
- Headed a project that collected and parsed Lambda and SQS log files from AWS, then generated a report which was posted in Slack and charted over time on a dashboard. Designed and implemented a REST service to facilitate SSH handshakes through firewalls. Began research project on a mesh netting solution for IOT devices in proximity, allowing for network redundancy in remote locations.
- CompTIA CySA+ Cybersecurity Analyst
- CompTIA Security+ ce
- CompTIA A+ ce
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Associate
- 98-364: MTA: Database Fundamentals
- 98-374: MTA: Gaming Development Fundamentals (C#)